Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ah Ha! Now I Get It!

So after a 19 hour day yesterday I came home from dinner and crashed. And when I say crashed, I mean I am lucky I didn't fall asleep in my jacket. I came in, got undressed and got into bed without saying more than 4 words. When the alarm went off this morning at 6:30, I couldn't do it. There was no way I was getting out of bed.

At around 8am, I finally rolled out of bed and that is when I felt it. My throat was on fire. I managed to get in a few phone calls to my clients and then I got on the bike for a 1:30 tempo ride, thinking maybe I just needed to wake up a bit and then my throat would feel better. Nope! So that may help to explain my problem yesterday with my sad attempt at a transition run. And now here I am on the couch trying to finish up my work so I can rest a bit.

Tonight I have a 45 min spin class to teach but the good part is, this should be my last Thursday night class, so I will just suck it up and rally. Then it is back to bed so I can attack my resistance swim tomorrow. Great news though, it is almost the weekend, we are so close!

No comments:

Post a Comment