Friday, June 29, 2012

"Ooooooh sometimes I get a good feeling"

First of all Happy Friday everyone! All I have to say is it is about freakin time Friday showed up! So as you can probably guess, this week has been sucessful. I had a few set backs, those being, a stomach virus, a husband with an upper respiratory infection, recovering from my birthday celebration and general fatigue, but I got through it.

I got in some decent workouts this week, but I had some issues going full force because I was completely dehydrated and feeling a bit out of it due to the stomach bug, but I did what I could. And I think, if it is possible to say a stomach bug came at the right time, it did, because I honestly needed a bit of a training break. I was feeling a bit of burn out. So a slow week was a good week.

Next week I will be back full force. I have my 2nd tri of the season coming up in 3 weeks, the NJ State Olympic Tri and I need to be ready for it. I did this one last year and all I really remember was that the heat was brutal. So I need to get outside and train for the heat a bit as well. I am hoping to get in a nice long ride and T run this weekend with some good running on Sunday, while also fitting in some time in the sun and possibly a movie night. I can't lie I am dying to see Ted.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Enjoy the sun and I will check back in on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment