Thursday, January 14, 2010

Already a Slacker?

Due to some unforeseen family issues and a router that has decided to break down on me, I already slacked on my 2nd day of blogging! With all of this going on, training has been a bit lax as well. But today I am going to have to work out whether it means I am up until the middle of the night or not! Today I have two 56 min Z1 bike sessions on the trainer (hello 30 Rock dvds!) along with a 57 min Z1 run. Thankfully because I am going on my bi-yearly ski trip this weekend, I was given permission to skip my lifting because all of the falling and getting back up again should be work out enough. Who knows how the run will go though. Ever since my 1.5 month break in training which I strategically used to get fat for the winter, I am having some trouble running faster than an slow skipping pace in Z1. But we shall see what tonight brings!

Then tomorrow is it off the pool bright and early for some crazy drills. But for now it is back to work so I can go to Sam’s club and buy tons of bulk products for the upcoming weekend of craziness. I really do love the American tradition of bulk shopping, having over 500 solo cups and 50 rolls of toilet paper on hand at all times. It just warms my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment