Monday, September 20, 2010

I'm Getting Back on Track...

So after possibly the longest time off in the past 10 years, I have started working out again! I can't believe I really haven't worked out in over 45 days, that is insane to me. But I can't lie, I kind of like it! But last week, I gave in and faced my fears and hit the gym. Now mind you, I have only gone twice but I have managed 40 minutes on the eliptical both times. I still have a slight fear of running, but I think this week I will face the challenge and try it out. I mean I have to at some point. And if I fall, well then I fall! Nothing much I can do there.

I also obviously took some time off from my blog. I needed some time to think and just a break in general. I have been totally immersed in work and putting in 14-15 hour days at least 4 days a week, but hey, at least I am earning my vacation days back that I spent in the hospital last month. So maybe I can get a real vacation in this year!

But now I am back on track! So here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment