Monday, October 4, 2010

It's All About the Comeback...

So I think October is going to be my month. I really do! I have another neurologist appointment tomorrow and I hope I then get the go ahead to begin heading back into my office for work. Not gonna lie, I miss the city and I miss my office! I probably won't go back full time, but I am going to work up to it for sure. And I am also beginning to feel like it is time to get back to training. For what? I am not sure, but I am going to pick some goal event to work towards.

I have been trying to get in at least 45 minutes of some kind of cardio each day. And I can say that some days, I just don't do it. Not because I physically can't but because I just don't want to. And this is a new thing for me. But I am letting myself enjoy it while I can! So that means it is time to begin the rehab and to get back on the bike and start my runs again. And all I have to say about that is "Bring it!!" I am excited to come back stronger and more focused. And now it is all about the comeback.

No comments:

Post a Comment