Friday, October 29, 2010

Back to Life, Back to Reality

So the past two weeks have been good ones. I am back to working out everyday, of course no where near where I was before, but I am getting back to it. I am actually working with a friend who has asked me to train her a bit. So for the next month until I go back to coached training, we are gym buddies. Needless to say with all of these crazy workouts the past two weeks, I have been spending a lot of time in the bathtub with my Epsom salts!

This week consisted of spinning, some treadmill drills, swimming and Body Pump. For those of you who aren't familiar with Body Pump it is a one hour weight lifting class where you work each muscle group to the point of fatigue, then you move onto the next one. Basically to be a little more specific, when you are doing bicep curls, when you are on the last one, it should literally be the last one you are physically capable of doing. So that's fun!

This weekend I think I am going to give my body a break and just do a quick swim and some yoga before the dressing up begins. We have some fun Halloween plans for this weekend, none of which include being the slutty version of anything, a concept I still don't understand. If you use Halloween as a way to express your inner slut, why not just dress a little racier than normal on an everyday basis instead of going full slut one day a year. It just seems a little more respectable to me. Ahh, but to each their own!

This weekend will be filled with pumpkin carving, dressing up and adult beverages. Followed by probably another loss by my sad Buffalo Bills. There will be pictures to come on Monday. Have a Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment