Friday, February 15, 2013

Finally Back to "Normal"

OK, so where have I been? Well, I thought just moving back into our I could hit the ground running, but it turns out that unpacking and reorganizing an entire apartment can take some time! But I can thankfully say that I am now back on track and we are starting to feel a bit normal. We are in and all construction is complete, and the house is back to just me and the dog during the day!

On the training front, I have been back at it since Jan 21st and I am starting to feel the effects. I have some races picked out and I am currently working towards a half marathon in April. Originally I wanted to go for the Ocean Drive Marathon in March, but much like the rest of the US, I got attacked by the flu and it has taken a good 4 weeks to get my body back to normal. So I am going to just keep it to one marathon this year, The NYC Marathon. After my half, I will be gearing up for May and June triathlons. But first I will focus on the half.

So there you have it, two months in two paragraphs! Now I have to head out for a quick run before I get ready for a fun girls night in NYC with three amazing ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment