Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I'm Baaaaack

Ok so I disappeared for a bit there. Now mind you the training didn't stop, just the writing did! Ok so brief recrap of the stuff you all missed:

- Two weekends ago-Bachelorette Party- Fantastic time, too much wine, fell asleep, woke back up, too much beer, beer pong, went back to sleep, rinse and repeat

-Last week- Full week of training, dance lessons, training, wedding talk, dance lessons

-Last weekend- training, final dress fitting, got bit by a dog, rabies shots

-This week so far- rehab for vertigo, no longer dizzy, training and more rabies shots

So there you go, in a nut shell that has been the past week and half in my life. This week is full of a ton of training and the last bit of my wedding planning. I am starting to wonder if I am going to be able to reach my goals for the NY Marathon with a honeymoon taking place in the middle of training, but here's to hoping!

And there you have it my two second update that gave you 1.5 weeks in under 1000 words! Now off to teach and run!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Mandie Hayes
    mandie.hayes10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete