Thursday, June 16, 2011

Falling Apart at the Seams

I haven't been able to update that much this week becuase between work and training I have no time to do anything but sleep. Seriously! I have been working the night shift to deal with some European clients, so may days for the past week and half have looked like this:

3am- wake up and get on calls
3:30am-7:00am- Monitor Event
7:00am- get in first work out
9:00am-11:00am- Nap
11:00am-5:00pm Work with my US Clients
5:30pm- fit in 2nd work out
7:00pm-eat
8:00pm-Back to bed

Lather, rinse, repeat....

Now don't get me wrong here, I haven't had enough time to shower! I mean come on, where they hell would I fit that in?

So with all of this working out and sleeping, I am finding one weird thing and I am not sure if it has to do with sleep deprivation, but I am having so much trouble getting into the right HR Zones. I mean, I ran 55 min in Z1 the oher day and I was running 9:01 miles and my HR was just getting into Zone 1. Now normally I would have taken the opportunity to use this as a faster run, but I honestly was too tired to go any faster! Pathetic, I know. Maybe next week!

Today calls for a Mini Monster Set Swim, after my event ends at 7:00am and then there is no mid morning nap because I have another event. I hate to see what I look like by the end of today! But only one more day to go!

Have a great weekend everyone, and good luck to all those who are racing! I, on the other hand, will be sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment