Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Bakers Dozen

So here goes, in the past week I have sucessfully turned 32 (I know a big accomplishment, it took a lot out of me), celebreated by birthday (now that did actually take a lot out of me) and I have finally sucessfully lost 13 pounds! And I must say even though I am happy with the weight loss at this point, I am still going to push it and try to get rid of the last 4. I've got my eye on the prize and I am not going to stop until I get there.

Outside of that, I have been again working insane hours but I do see the light at the end of the tunnel. Today is my last 12 hour day and I am ready for a break. And I should get one for the next 20 days or so. The good thing though is when I work these crazy hours, I only have time to focus on work and my workouts. This week is a bit of a rest week and I am supposed to race a sprint this weekend if I can find one, but I am not sure that there are any around here. So it may just end up being a typical training day.

Other than that I have been teaching and working and the week already feels like I have lived through it twice. I have a quick balance drill set in the pool today along with a short ride and T Run, which I am happy with because this day already feels incredibly long and I still have 6 hours left of events. Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment