Friday, December 3, 2010

I Just Keep on Keepin on

So I think it is safe to say that I have put my body through the wringer this week. By tonight I will have taught 5 spinning classes, 1 sculpting class and still gotten in a workout each day. But hey, this is how I deal with messes in my life, and the benefit is that by the time I get home, all I want to do is sleep, so less time to think.

Today my dad goes for his bone marrow scan and we will find out exactly what the prognosis is next week. So lots of positive thoughts and prayers this weekend and maybe on Monday we will get some good news.

As for this weekend, we will have a lot of things to keep us entertained. We have some good friends coming into town with their 10 month old and I am sure we will have our hands full. And I plan on enjoying some body pump and body flow to keep my energy in check. Other than that I will just keep on keepin on.

No comments:

Post a Comment