Friday, July 15, 2011

Are We There Yet?

That seems to have been all that has been running through my head this week. Just trying to get to Friday. Then I remembered that I had committed to subbing a 6am Spin class this morning, doh! Oh well, it got me up and doing things nice and early.

I got in a 45 spin, some swimming and grocery shopping all before 9am. I just finished breakfast and I am about to head back to the gym for a 1 hour Z1 run. I seem to be at a bit of a plateau with my Z1 pace. I am hovering in between 9:15 and 9:27 min miles and I am not sure why I can't get any faster. I feel like in the beginning of my training my pace got a lot faster in a short period of time, and now I am at a bit of a standstill. We will see what today will bring.

As for the weekend, I have a long ride and T run tomorrow followed by a bridal shower for a friend of mine. Then on Sunday a quick ride and then 1:15 Z1 run, engagement photos and then the final World Cup game! This weekend is all about athletics. Next week I head out for my last scheduled tri of the season. I still want to attempt to squeeze in one more sprint and one my half ironman, but with all of the weddings and wedding planning we have, I am starting to think I may not be able to do it. I would really like to do the half in September in Atlantic City, so that is my goal.

Now I just need to get in this last run for the week so I can relax a bit. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment