Saturday, August 18, 2012

Yesterday Was My Saturday....

So I am not sure what today is? Yesterday I got up nice and early to get in my Saturday brick, since I had some plans for today. I got in a 3 hour Z1/Z2 ride, followed by a T run of 35 min in Z1. Once I was done I settled in for a nice long day of work. Around lunch time I realized I still had some energy left, so I decided for lunch I would head to the pool and get in my swim set that I was going to move to Saturday. I know what you are thinking, "She is voluntarily going to the pool?", the thought crossed my mind as well.

The swim went well and before I knew it, the day was over and I was waiting for Nick to get home to start our usual Saturday night ritual of food and passing out on the couch. Well since I had time I figured, why not hit up a barre class before he gets home. So off I went and on the way home is when I realized that I might be a bit crazy. I mean 4 work outs in a day? But hey! I was bored! And as a result, now I am sore and bored.

So now I am up, thinking what do I do before I set off for a day of fun? I covered all of my workouts already, so now what? I think I might just hit another barre class then head out. I mean I want to get the most out of this unlimited month right? They will regret offering that special when I am done with it!

Then tomorrow it will be back to the normal Sunday training, unless I have too much fun today then maybe Monday will be my Sunday and Sunday will be my Monday, training wise. You never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment