Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year...

And now it is back to the grind, in every sense of the word. Today started with a 6am spin class and then an early morning gracery stop to gather all of the ingredients for the first week back to healthy eating in my house. Tonight we will be dining on zuchini and eggplant cassarole. I think we are going to go strictly vegetarian this week to get us back to where we need to be.

After the grocery store, I got through my first few hours of work and then it was time for a training lunch break. I set off to the gym for a 1 hour recovery swim. Per the usual I came home with an earful of water, but god it feels great to be back in the water so much. I miss the quietness of the pool.

Then tonight it is back to the gym for 30 minutes of lifting before my last spin class. And I am picturing that when I get home at 8:30 tonight, moving will be a challenge! But there is no way better to start off the new year than with 4 hours of working out, right? Right!

Let's see if my attitude changes by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment