Friday, May 6, 2011

It's Full Speed Ahead!

Tomorrow I race and I think I am ready. Coach P sent over my goals and they are good, I think. He is leaving my bike pace up to me. So I can do whatever I feel comfortable with. So that was good. But I think since he was being nice to me with the bike he is trying to kill me with the run. I am to try to maintain 8:12 min/miles for the 9 mile run. Let' see how that goes! Hopefully the same girl that ran the 7:46 repeats will show up tomorrow.

So far I have spent my day carb loading and getting my ass kicked at work, and then it is home to finish up the carb load and get my shit together for the race. Then it tomorrow it is time for me to strap on a pair and go for it. I have been there before, I know how to race, I just have to stay out of my head and have a good time.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and I will be back on Monday with a race report.

No comments:

Post a Comment