Friday, May 13, 2011

Productivity

Productivity in my house is at an all time high. This week started out a bit sluggish but for the past few days I have been kicking some ass. Today I got up at 6am for a quick 6 mile run. Then made it home in enough time to clean my racing kit and get in a quick breakfast before my calls started for the day. I took a quick break to run some errands and pick up my tomato and basil plants so I can plant my garden this weekend on my fun Saturday off. Well it isn't totally off, I have a 40 min ZR ride, which in all honestly might as well be a day off.

Then it was back to work and then off to the pool for a quick 30 min swim during my lunch break. I have been totally over worked this week and I am looking forward to this weekend. I plan on doing nothing on Saturday and then getting up at around 4am to get ready to head down to Red Bank for my Olympic tri. I was thinking today, I don't think I have done an Olympic distance event in forever! I am glad that I started out with a decently long race so maybe Sunday won't feel too bad.

Other than racing, this weekend will thankfully be pretty uneventful, which is fine by me. I will be sure to check in with a race report on Sunday or Monday. Good luck to all those who are racing this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment