Tuesday, July 31, 2012

If Anyone Needs Me, I am Camped Out on the Wrong Side of the Bed

Whoah, did I get up in a total funk. As soon as I opened my eyes this morning, I knew it was going to be that kind of day. I got up and got to work and realized that I was in a bad state. I am just feeling negative. I decided to try to fight off my mood by getting on the bike. I had a 2 hour speed ride, so I figured I would see if pedaling furiously for 2 hours would fix me up a bit. But, it doesn't seem to have changed much. BOOOOO HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

So now I am going to head out for a run and see what that does. The one good thing I am getting out of my bad day is that all my work outs will be complete before I head out to teach spin. So that is something!

Other than trying to work on my bad mood, I have just been training and watching the Olympics. I got in a long brick on Saturday, which felt good and then a ZR ride on Sunday along with a ten mile run. The run was great and at a good pace, but it left me with lead filled legs for Monday. Tomorrow I will head to the pool again to try out my timing on 50 repeats again.

Hopefully by tomorrow, I will be in a better state of mind and we can say adios to my Debbie Downer attitude! But for now I will just go pound the pavement for a bit and see what that does for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment