Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Valentine's Day. My has been great so far because it is my day off from working out. So I have spent a lot of time on the couch recovering from two long workouts this weekend! This weekend I had a 3:10 Z1/ZR ride followed by a 50 min Z1 T run. Followed on Sunday, by a 1 hour Z1 run, 1:30 Z1 ride and 1:00 Z1 T run. So needless to say I felt like this rest day was deserved.

Now mind you, I do have to teach spin tonight but there is a silver lining, right now I have a bottle of Veuve chilling in the fridge and we have 9pm reservations at one of our favorite restaurants tonight, Anthony David's. It is our Valentine's Day tradition. And I can not wait!

So with nothing other than eating on the horizon this is going to be short post.

Have a good night and be sure to tell someone you love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment