Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hump Day.....

So it turns out Hump Day is not so bad when you are enjoying your work week. So they bought it, they think I am cool. Well maybe not cool, but they are tolerating me for now! The one thing I think that shocks them most is the amount of food I consume in a day. It is so hard to explain to people when you first meet them that you may end up making them nauseous if they try to keep track of your daily food consumption! But they will get used to it I am sure!

As for work outs, I have devised a new plan since I am not sure if I can work out during lunch yet. I drop my clothes off at the gym on the way to work so I have to go to the gym after work at least to get them. Which in turn makes me feel like I have to work out! And if I don't pick up my stuff they break my lock and toss my shoes and clothes. Ta Daaaa! Fool Proof! That is until you read the blog post about how I lost my gym clothes!

So yesterday I did at easy 30 min ZR on the bike followed by a 45 min Z1/Z2 Run. I decided to stay closer to Z2 and averaged around a 10:30 mile. I think I could have gotten it down to 10:15 or 10:20 because I hovered really low in Z1 for the first 15, but I can perfect that next time!

Other than that, nothing huge going on here. Just doing a lot of learning at the new job, trying to only consume healthy food and working hard to get some more pounds off.

Be back again tomorrow! Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment