Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm Just Working and Workin It

So the week has been pretty uneventful. I am a single parent to my dog this week, so I have been spending a lot of time at home. I actually worked from home as well yesterday, so me and the pooch got tons of quality time in, which consists of her sleeping and getting up to bark at the maintenance people while they clean our pool!

With all this alone time, I have been focusing on downsizing. I feel like I own way too much crap. So I decided it was time to purge. I donated all of my books to the local used book store (Got a $600 tax write off, not too shabby.) and filled up two garbage bags with clothing and shoes. I also then switched out all of my winter clothes with summer clothes and got all of the boxes back in the crawl space on my own. I am Woman, hear me ROAR! :-)

In terms of fitness, oddly enough, I was not sore at all from Devilman. Like at all! So what does that mean? Either my body likes triathlons better than running, or I need to push myself more next time! I am going to put my chips on my body just liking the sport more. The one thing that was hard though was my 1:30 Z1 bike on Tuesday. Now I am not sure if it was because I did 1:30 of spin the day before, but my legs were shot. They felt like the weighed like 50lbs each. Once I got moving I was ok, but the first 30 min were a definite challenge. Then I got in a 56 min Zone 1T run and all felt better.

This morning, I taught an extra sculpting class for someone who was stuck at the airport. It ended up turning out perfect because it got me to the gym when I would rather take advantage of my empty bed. But I got there taught for 45 min and then got in the pool for another 45. I felt good when I was done, but I am still feeling weird in the pool. I have to figure it out.

Tonight I have a 1:30 Z1/Z2 tempo ride and I am going to push my tempo run to tomorrow so I can work out before my cheat dinner of Grimaldi's pizza. Now it is off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment