Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day Off? Whatever do you mean?

Today is supposed to be a workout free day. Well as luck has it my day off always seems to fall on a day where I have to teach and then to add insult to injury, I can't afford a day off quite yet this week, because I will be heading out of town, sans bike, so I need to get in all of my rides before I leave. So instead, I let myself sleep in past the usual 5am workout and will do the workouts tonight. (Why do I do this to myself again?)

I am still feeling pretty positive about my zones and I am down to all time low in terms of my weight. My goal weight for October is now only 4.5 pounds away and I think for the first time in a while, it is realistic! So all in all, this week is moving in a positive direction.

Now let's see how the workouts go tonight....

No comments:

Post a Comment