Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Who's got the cure for night sweats? I am willing to pay!!

Last night for the second night in a row, I managed to sweat through my nightshirt soaking the pillow and sheets! What the hell? I remember this happening 2 years ago during training but somehow I missed out on it last year. So how do I stop this? I mean I am literally waking up dripping sweat. I thought maybe at first it had to do with drinking a protein shake before bed, so I stopped doing that. It worked for a while, but now I am back to sweating. And I mean nothing says sexy more than waking up next to your fiance every night thinking that she wet the bed and then finding out, phew, thank god she didn't pee, oh but she did sweat through everything on her side of the bed, here's to the years to come! Maybe I should just get those rubber sheets that kids have. Do they make them for full size beds?

Well now that you definitely know too much about me, let's move onto training. Yesterday was easy with a recovery swim and class. So today I got up early again for a BST ride. It was 1:30 with 15 min warm up in ZR, then a set of drills, which last about 45-50 minutes, followed by a 15 min cool down. Then I was supposed to head out for a quick T run, but with my currently work schedule, I decided I would take on the T run tonight after I teach spin. Also, I was so hungry when I was done riding I wouldn't have had the energy to go out and even try to run.

So today will be the same old stuff, just another day. But the good thing is it looks we are finally past all the freezing cold weather. I mean we are still getting rain but I will take rain at 65 degrees over rain at 40 any day. Here's to hoping the rain stops soon and I can get outside on my bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment