Friday, June 18, 2010

It's Game Time!

Today I have the day off from working out and I can't lie, I am really happy about it. So I slept in. Now I am working on 11 hours of sleep! I love when I sleep that much. And the good thing is, I will need it. I realized I haven't said anything about this, buttomorrow is the Long Branch Tri Series Kick Off. Nothing too crazy really. I had registered for the longer course of 600 yard swim, 18 mile bike and 5 mile run, but it looks as though they put me in the sprint course. So I am trying to get that fixed by the morning. The fun part about this race is that it is going to be a first tri for 3 of my friends and my bf is coming to play paparazzi. So it should be a fun day. And after the race we are going to go out on a friends boat and get some fishing in.

The rest of the weekend should be pretty uneventful. We need to do a massive house cleaning at some point to get ready for the big bday celebration next weekend, yup I am getting older, but other than that it will just be off to the rents house for Father's Day. I am hoping to bring the pooch this time. She could use some time to run! We shall see!

All in all, not much to report today. I will be back in the next few days with a race report. All you dads have a Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

  1. good luck this weekend!! and enjoy those pre-race pancakes this morning!!!!

    ReplyDelete