Friday, July 30, 2010

My Bendy Parts Won't Bend

All I have to say is oooofa! So I did it, I got up and worked out again this morning. So that makes a full week and no playing catch up all week. It honestly feels good to not be as behind as I normally am. What doesn't feel good are the after effects of the sculpting class I took. I got out of bed this morning stiff as a board. But not the normal stiff. My legs work, I can sit on the toilet normally and go up and down stairs. It is my arms that are killing me. My biceps and triceps hurt so much it is crazy. But I guess it goes to show that I haven't worked them hard in a while. I honestly can't wait to go home tonight and lay on the couch and not use my arms.

And here is the best thing that I have heard in a long while...tomorrow I can sleep in! Yup you heard that right kids! Tomorrow I do not have to get up at the ass crack of dawn and eat a powerbar and get on the bike. I can sleep in! And by sleep in, I am sure I will be up at 7am. But I am going to give it the good old college try and see if I can make it until 10! Crazy, I know!

Sunday, well Sunday is another story. I will be up and out of the house by 4:45am. I have to be down in Belmar, New Jersey with enough time to set up my transition area and visit the port-o-johns the usual million times before the 7am race start. The plan for Sunday, as I mentioned earlier in the week is to go all out and to not be afraid that I might fall apart. If I push too hard on the bike and fall apart on the run, then I fall apart. I just need to learn my limits and the only way to do it is to try to push them. So that is the plan.

Everyone have a great weekend and I will be back with hopefully some positive results on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment