Thursday, July 15, 2010

Today is My Friday

And I couldn't be happier. After a nice night of relaxing trainer rides and sushi, I managed to peel myself out of bed at a decently early time and get in another 1:15 Z1ride on the trainer this morning. And it actually wasn't to painful. I think having a bad run at the last race may have helped me in the movitivation category of training a bit. Now I have something to prove, right? RIGHT! Ok enough of the pep talk.

As I mentioned today is my Friday and I am very excited. Friday and Monday will be my first days off since accepting my new job and let me tell you I am in need. I love my job, don't get me wrong, but it's summer, we all need some time to just relax. And what better time to schedule my relaxation than on a recovery week. Tonight, after work I will head out on a quick 35 min run and then the weekend begins.

Luckly I don't have much going on in terms of work outs. Well at least compared to last week! So I will be fresh and ready to start over on Monday. Well I hope everyone has a great weekend and I will check in again if I have anything noteworthy to talk about. If not, see you on Monday! Happy training!

No comments:

Post a Comment