Sunday, February 14, 2010

Health Hiatus

I have been down for the count for the past 5 days with the flu accompanied by a lovely ear infection! I am finally back at it. I attempted to work out twice during the past few days and I almost passed out! So needless to say I came back slow and steady today with a Z1/Z2 1:20 run. It wasn't my best, but I didn't fall off the treadmill, so that is a start.

On Thursday night we traveled up to Rochester for the long weekend and it has been all about rest since we have been here. Tomorrow I will attempt to make up my long ride from Saturday when I get home and get in the pool for the first time this week. The ear seems to be feeling better and breathing is back to status quo, so I figure why not go completely nuts on my first full day back.

I hope you all have a lovely Valentine's Day. As for me, I will be heading out for a romantic dinner of pulled pork sammys and beer at Dinosaur BBQ in a few hours. Time to rest up and catch up on the Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment