Monday, March 15, 2010

Daylight Savings....Please be Gentle!

Happy Monday, everyone! And you can take that anyway you want depending on how you feel about your Monday! So the rest of the weekend was uneventful. I wasn’t feeling 100% on Sunday so I pushed the long brick until later this week. I hate doing that, but I just really felt like if I got on the bike for that long and ran in the cold rain, that I would feel even worse today! So instead I bonded with my couch all day, then headed over to my parent’s house for an early St. Patrick’s Day celebration.

This morning, I got up and was actually hoping that somehow my time on my phone was off by and hour and that I got to sleep a little longer. Yup, that was not the case, so I got up, walked the pup, grabbed the car and headed to teach spin. I had a decent size class so that was nice and then I realized that I had forgotten my suit, so now I have to go to class extra early tonight to get some pool time in. Then I have a feeling I am going to come home and crash big time.

Since I have an event on Wednesday, I get to do my killer swim set tomorrow morning followed by some BST’s that night, so by tomorrow night I may not even be able to walk let alone type!

Oh and lastly, notice my new picture? Yup I am famous, in a nerdy kinda way! I was poking around my friend’s photo blog, when I saw that picture and thought, “that big yellow swim capped head kind of looks like me!”, so I shot her and text and she let me know that one day when she was taking pics at the pool she took mine and decided to blog about me, and poof! I am famous! Ok, maybe not totally famous, but let me have my moment here!

On that note, enjoy your Monday and here’s hoping for some nice weather so I can get outside and ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment