Friday, March 12, 2010

A Weekend With No Plans?!?! Unheard of!

Ok so the title is a bit of a lie, considering I have a 4 hour brick on Saturday followed by another 2 hours of biking and running on Sunday. But in terms of my social life, I have no plans! I wonder what I will do to fill the time? Maybe clean the house, wash my mountain of dirty clothes, or maybe even take some time out to shave my legs? Let the excitement begin!

Well before I make you all overly jealous of my fun and exciting weekend. Let's talk about today. First of all, thank god it's Friday. I am not sure I could take much more to be honest. So tonight I can go to sleep and hopefully keep the anxiety dreams to a minimum.

As for workouts, I made up some hill bounding that missed yesterday. I am actually beginning to feel a lot stronger during the bounding portion which is nice and my face is no longer the darkest shade of crimson when I am done. Both positive changes! But here is the problem, all this week I have been feeling almost an aching pain on the top of my right foot. It is almost as if I am tying my shoes too tight, but unlike that pain that goes away, this one is persistent. I feel like this may have happened last year when I got into training a bit more, but dang does it hurt! To give you an idea of the pain, right now I am wearing flip flops and the band on the flip flops is irritating it. So anyone with any healing suggestions let me know.

I hope everyone has a wonderful fun-filled weekend! I will think of you all, as I lay on my couch dreaming of exciting plans that I don't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment