Friday, March 18, 2011

Chi Town Bound

Yup, that's right, the weekend is here and I am off to Chicago for a fun filled weekend with my Midwest friends, and man am I ready! This morning started early again with yet another spin class. (I look forward to the point in my life where I don't feel the need to teach anymore and I will never have to see that side of 5am again unless racing.) I was able to switch with a friend for my evening class since I will be on a plane during that one. Well I got up to teach, and after the run, bike and spin class yesterday, my legs were shot! I got there and it actually hurt to lift my leg to get on the bike, let alone participate in the class. But after about 15 minutes, I was back in the game.

Because I will be out of town this weekend, and I will never fly with my bike after my last American Airlines experience, I will not be able to do my long ride. I emailed Coach P this morning and we decided that I could make up the bike time next week and just run this weekend. And I can't lie, I am really excited to run there. I figure I will just have my friend drop me off at the lake and I will run Lakeshore until I am ready to drop.

Other than that, this weekend will be filled with bridesmaid dress shopping, catching up with some amazing friends and just relaxing and enjoying life. Nick is sticking home for this one, but he will be missed. On that note, I am off to pack. Chicago here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment