Friday, March 25, 2011

Sinus Infection

And there you go! I knew I was sick, but I still decided to push myself yesterday with 1:15 of hill bounding and another spin class. The hill bounding went well, but I did do it on a treadmill because I wasn't sure how much I would be able to do with how I felt. But once I got started it was smooth sailing. The only problem was that the gym was so hot that my HR was soaring so my Z1 pace for the 2nd half was a bit slow. But in hindsight, that was a good thing, since I wasn't feeling up to snuff.

Then it was off to my last Thursday night spin. Yup, I am giving up one class a week so I can be home a bit more and concentrate on my training. The best part is that Thursdays are usually a hard training day for me, so now I will be able to concentrate on my workouts and not have to worry about saving any energy for class.

Today will be a resistance swim and another spin class, followed by some homemade pizza (It's cheat night!!) and nothing more. We have a full weekend of training, registering, meeting the guy who is going to marry us and finally the food tasting for the wedding. Have a great weekend and happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment