Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Room Has Stopped Spinning

I decided to take the day off my meds only because I wanted to go into my office and dizzy Jess doesn't travel well. I am not sure if this week is an actual recovery week or if the workouts are light due to my foot, but man do I have ants in my pants. As I mentioned yesterday no running this week and I am starting to miss it. It was my stress "go-to" and I need it this week. I am hoping swimming can take its place until next week. No need for the stress rash to return. Man I am a walking calamity at this point!

Today is a rest day, but I have to teach a spin class tonight. So at least I have that. And tomorrow is a busy day of work swimming and biking. Let's see how the foot feels tonight after a day of no meds and some time on the bike!

1 comment:

  1. I hope the foot is feeling OK today after all that swimming and biking! I have some good news for you - you won 1 of the MP3 players in my giveaway!! Shoot me an e-mail with your mailing address: stevestenzelphotography [at] yahoo [dot] com

    THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete